The Precision Rifle Training for Competitors course is geared towards both new and advanced shooters who are interested in improving their competition performance in tactical/practical precision rifle whether it’s at their local club match or a national level precision rifle match.
For those new to precision rifle (and as a review to more advanced shooters) Jake starts with building a solid foundation and mastery of the fundamentals of marksmanship and basic positional shooting. He then progresses to covering the basic techniques for prop and barricade shooting.
For intermediate and advanced shooters, Jake gives the student solid tips and techniques for use on a variety of common shooting props used in matches such as multi-height barricades, shooting ports, tank traps, roof tops, tires, natural terrain obstacles, and more. More advanced topics also address stage strategy, formulating a game plan, stage checklists, and competition mindset.
Other subjects are covered such as basic gear, competition gear, wind reading, tripod shooting tips and techniques, and much more.
- Tire Prop Shooting Tips
- Tire Prop Shooting - Live Fire Example
- Tank Trap Prop Shooting Tips
- Roof Top Prop Shooting Tips
- Roof Top Prop - Live Fire Example
- Reverse Roof Top Prop Shooting Tips
- Reverse Roof Top Prop - Live Fire Example
- Barricade Shooting and Practice Tips
- Barricade Shooting - Live Fire Example
- PRS Skills Barricade Tips & Live Fire Example
- Field & Terrain Shooting Tips & Live Fire Example
About the instructor
Jake Vibbert, the course instructor, is currently one of the top ranked precision rifle competitors in the USA in both the Precision Rifle Series and National Rifle League competition circuits. His knowledge is conveyed in this online video training series in a way that students can easily grasp practical tips and techniques, practice and apply them, and see real improvements in their match game.